Does your company create awesome training videos that employees love? What about unique, interactive courses? If you own the rights to your training courses and want to share the love, Avizr has partnered with Shopify to let you easily sell those courses online.
How does this work? It’s simple.
If you know your online training program is fantastic and think that others will feel the same, log in to your Avizr account, head to your E-COMMERCE page, select the course you want to share, and click “yes” under “Enable E-Commerce”. Voila! Your course is now listed on Shopify. It’s an easy way to earn money on something you’re already doing. For a step-by-step tutorial on integrating your Avizr account with Shopify, please see the video below!
Of course it’s a bare bones listing at this stage, but thanks to the streamlined process that Shopify provides, it is incredibly easy to make your store exactly the way you want. There are a huge number of free and paid themes available to choose from, and many have customizable color options so that you can make your store match your company website if desired.
Here are a few things we love about Shopify:
- Simple Set-Up. There is no charge for signing up, and you get a free trial to see if it’s a good match for your needs. Once you get set up with a plan, there is no charge to up-grade or down-grade.
- Customization. As mentioned earlier, there are tons of customizable theme options that are simple to apply and edit to make your page exactly the way you want it. Similar to sites like WordPress and Weebly, you can also edit the code behind the pages for even more control.
- Payment. Shopify integrates with over 50 payment methods, including PayPal and Google Wallet, making transactions easy and accessible.
- Promotions. Want to celebrate Administrative Professional’s Day (or something more common, like Black Friday/Cyber Monday) by offering a discount? Shopify provides templates for coupons, promotions, etc., making it a snap to have a sale.
- Analytics. Shopify generates reports allowing you to see things like where customers are from, how they found your page, the success of your search terms/keywords, and more.
Still not sure if it’s right for you? Sign up for a free trial, and test it out! And please, contact Shopify Support directly if you need help with the actual process of selling your course through them.